This post was originally published and is credit to this site
Creatio (CURRENCY:XCRE) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 23rd. One Creatio coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Creatio has a market capitalization of $39,016.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Creatio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Creatio has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00060348 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004306 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000123 BTC.
Creatio is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 20th, 2016. Creatio’s total supply is 20,520,514 coins. Creatio’s official website is xcreatio.com. Creatio’s official Twitter account is @creatioteam.
Creatio Coin Trading
Creatio can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creatio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creatio should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Creatio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creatio Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creatio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.