This post was originally published and is credit to this site
Dollarcoin (CURRENCY:DLC) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One Dollarcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0010 or 0.00000028 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Dollarcoin has a total market capitalization of $9,356.00 and $0.00 worth of Dollarcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Dollarcoin has traded 1.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,634.63 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.72 or 0.03353388 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007980 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $74.30 or 0.02046910 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00017208 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00044694 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002979 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 126.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0872 or 0.00002401 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000441 BTC.
Dollarcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 18th, 2016. Dollarcoin’s total supply is 9,106,714 coins. Dollarcoin’s official Twitter account is @moneydollarcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dollarcoin Coin Trading
Dollarcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dollarcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dollarcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dollarcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dollarcoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dollarcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.