This post was originally published and is credit to this site
Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded down 8.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. One Einsteinium coin can now be bought for $0.0404 or 0.00000549 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Poloniex and Upbit. In the last week, Einsteinium has traded down 21.5% against the U.S. dollar. Einsteinium has a total market capitalization of $8.85 million and approximately $456,519.00 worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $44.83 or 0.00610419 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012576 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00001049 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010691 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0714 or 0.00000972 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000293 BTC.
Einsteinium Coin Profile
Einsteinium is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 1st, 2014. Einsteinium’s total supply is 219,066,518 coins. The official website for Einsteinium is www.emc2.foundation. Einsteinium’s official Twitter account is @einsteiniumcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Einsteinium is emc2slack.herokuapp.com. The Reddit community for Einsteinium is /r/einsteinium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Einsteinium
Einsteinium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Einsteinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Einsteinium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Einsteinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.