This post was originally published and is credit to this site
Loki (CURRENCY:LOKI) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One Loki coin can currently be bought for about $0.14 or 0.00003991 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and TradeOgre. Loki has a total market cap of $4.60 million and $6,419.00 worth of Loki was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Loki has traded down 3.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,628.41 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $120.23 or 0.03317065 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $42.82 or 0.01181608 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.34 or 0.03348304 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $48.17 or 0.01329206 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00112004 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $53.60 or 0.01478943 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.39 or 0.00286588 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Loki Coin Profile
LOKI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight Heavy hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 25th, 2018. Loki’s total supply is 35,152,536 coins and its circulating supply is 31,778,244 coins. The official website for Loki is loki.network. Loki’s official Twitter account is @Loki_Project. The Reddit community for Loki is /r/LokiProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Loki is loki.network/blog.
Loki Coin Trading
Loki can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loki directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loki should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loki using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loki Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loki and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.