This post was originally published and is credit to this site
MetalCoin (CURRENCY:METAL) traded down 8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 24th. Over the last seven days, MetalCoin has traded down 15.5% against the dollar. One MetalCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0129 or 0.00000149 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. MetalCoin has a market cap of $991,378.00 and approximately $148.00 worth of MetalCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $161.22 or 0.01860150 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004406 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004343 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005573 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00015264 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0976 or 0.00001126 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00022979 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002481 BTC.
MetalCoin Coin Profile
MetalCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 14th, 2014. MetalCoin’s total supply is 76,925,527 coins. MetalCoin’s official Twitter account is @MetalCoinTeam. MetalCoin’s official website is www.metalmoshpit.com.
MetalCoin Coin Trading
MetalCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy MetalCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MetalCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MetalCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MetalCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MetalCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.