This post was originally published and is credit to this site
Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Red Pulse Phoenix has a market cap of $3.81 million and $467,695.00 worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can now be bought for about $0.0046 or 0.00000063 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Switcheo Network, Bitbns and Coinrail.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 40.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Profile
Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) is a token. Its genesis date was October 8th, 2017. Red Pulse Phoenix’s total supply is 1,362,278,592 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official website is www.redpulse.com/landing. The Reddit community for Red Pulse Phoenix is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Trading
Red Pulse Phoenix can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Kucoin, Binance, Bitbns and Switcheo Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse Phoenix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.