This post was originally published and is credit to this site
Virtacoin (CURRENCY:VTA) traded down 68.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. One Virtacoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. Virtacoin has a total market cap of $4,098.00 and $14.00 worth of Virtacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Virtacoin has traded 32.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded up 34.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000023 BTC.
Virtacoin Coin Profile
Virtacoin (VTA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 13th, 2016. Virtacoin’s total supply is 12,666,916,683 coins and its circulating supply is 5,201,310,113 coins. Virtacoin’s official Twitter account is @virtacoinplus and its Facebook page is accessible here. Virtacoin’s official website is www.virtacoin.world. The Reddit community for Virtacoin is /r/virtacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Virtacoin Coin Trading
Virtacoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Virtacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Virtacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Virtacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Virtacoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Virtacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.